As of June 23, we’re back to helping you, our patients maintain your beautiful and healthy smiles again. We’re so excited to be able to see all of you again and are so grateful for your patience and understanding as we introduce new safety precautions within our office to keep our staff, you and your family safe.
During your next visit with us, you can expect to see some of the following changes as per the Ontario Ministry of Health:
- New physical distancing standards (six feet) in our waiting rooms.
- Screening measures will be conducted prior to and upon your arrival for your appointment.
- Enhancement of our already strict sterilization and hygiene practices.
- Implementation of new safety measures during your treatment.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers at the entrance and throughout the office – we ask that you sanitize your hands upon arrival and departure of our office.
- Improved PPE that will be worn by our staff – gowns, N95 face masks and face shields.
- Plexiglass at the front desk.
- Children are permitted to have a guardian with them during their appointment, otherwise, we ask that you come in alone.
- Once you arrive for your scheduled appointment, call our office and we’ll let you know when you can come in.
- Appointments may take longer than usual due to new measures in place, so please allow for extra time in the office.
- Masks must be worn other than during your treatment.
- We’re only accepting debit and credit until further notice and payments can be made electronically or over the phone.
Thank You For Understanding
By working together, we can limit the spread of COVID-19 to keep our friends and family safe. We’re so grateful to have such an amazing patient-base and have been looking forward to seeing you all again and catching up. For those who have had appointments cancelled in the last few months, we’re now able to reschedule them, however, please be mindful that urgent or emergency cases will be given priority.
We look forward to hearing from you and swapping quarantine stories! See you soon.