To Our Valued Patients,
We are pleased to inform you that we are now able to book for all dental procedures! At the current time, periodontal therapy or hygiene (cleanings) will be limited to hand scaling and fluoride applications. We will be unable to use an ultrasonic scaler or able to polish for our adult hygiene appointments until further notice.
Please take note of our new office policies and procedures for all upcoming appointments:
1) When you arrive, please phone us from your vehicle and we will let you know when to enter the practice. This is designed to allow us to adhere to social distancing practices and to provide a safe arrival intake for each and everyone. In addition we will be staggering appointments which will also decrease traffic in the reception area and allow us to maintain social distancing practices.
2) You will be asked to use hand sanitizer and to wear a mask at all times when inside the clinic. Please arrive wearing a mask, if you are able to and if not one will be provided.
3) All patients must fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire for each appointment. You will be asked some screening questions at the time of booking your appointment and when you arrive at the clinic. If you are unwell, your appointment will be rescheduled.
4) Your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer.
5) We ask that patients come alone otherwise only be accompanied by one other person, and only if necessary (parent or guardian). Only the patient will be allowed in the treatment room. We respectfully ask that all other family members remain in the vehicle or outside of the clinic.
6) All patients and team members are asked to maintain respectful distancing in waiting areas and in the clinical area
7) You will see plexiglass barriers at our reception desk to protect both staff and patients. In addition patients will be escorted to their treatment room prior to their appointments and escorted on their way out after.
8) We will be cleaning high traffic areas such as door handles and frequently touched surfaces as much as possible.
9) We have invested in air purifiers and HEPA filters to reduce the aerosols in our office to keep us all safe.
10) In addition we have purchased “fog-in” units designed to sterilize all surfaces in our treatment rooms several times a day. As well all surfaces are wiped and sterilized between patients.
11) We have hired dedicated staff to solely maintain sterilization protocols within the office and installed barriers in all rooms to isolate aerosols as needed.
12) We are trying to maintain a “cashless” office. Please be prepared to pay for your appointment with a credit or debit card. We can also accept E-transfer payments.
We can’t wait to see your smiles!
We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information or to book a appointment contact our office using the form below.